This is Me

Hello everyone on this occasion I would describe who I am. Before that I would introduce myself first, my name is Rico Prasetyo, I was born in Jakarta on March 18, 1997. I'm an economics student at the University Gunadarma. Now I'm in class 3EB28. Talking about the Students, many say if student was easy but the way it is not like that. Starting from intensive tasks, schedule lab, and much more. But from all I can learn that in order to achieve the desired success I had to run through obstacles confronting with passion and unyielding.
Besides preoccupation with my class schedule also has a hobby that I normally do, which is play badminton, football, basketball, read books, listen to music, watch movies, play games and learn new things. Actually, it is very important hobby for everyone, Because it is very useful to relax back myself from the tight daily activities.
I'm the type of person that is hardworking, friendly, easy collaboration, honest and kind. I have two younger siblings were very pleasant and at the same time makes me the eldest child in the family. My father worked at the Raffles Jakarta and my mother is a housewife. People around me are very good and always support me.
When I was in senior high school I attended many activities such as student council organization and English club. Because I believe that the organization provides many benefits for myself, one by improving social skills, leadership and communication and by following my organization get a lot of friends there.
I aspire to become an accountant and auditor. However I have to spirit Because there are many good career opportunities out there. I believe, can find jobs that suit my interests and my talents. for now I will focus on learning to achieve dreams and my goals.
My life motto is "The best pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do". why I took the life motto? Because when others say you can not do it that's where the fervor to get it and show them that you can do it.

Komentar

Postingan Populer